Concerts at Commons Beach
June 30, 2021
WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT CONCERTS AT COMMONS BEACH ARE OFFICIALLY RETURNING THIS SUMMER WITH 7 SHOWS! THE SERIES KICKS OFF SUNDAY, JULY 25 THROUGH LABOR DAY WEEKEND. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO FINALIZE AN OUTSTANDING LINE-UP THAT WE CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE WITH YOU, STAY TUNED!
Commons Beach is a 4+ acre beach and park located lakefront in downtown Tahoe City on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. Locals and tourists alike frequent the beach for swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, sunbathing, picnicking… and, of course, every Sunday in the summer for our 12-week Concerts at Commons Beach concert series.
Guests are welcome to bring picnics, blankets, and low-back chairs for a perfect lakeside evening. Local food and drink vendors sell beer, wine, soft drinks, sushi, bbq foods, ice cream, and more. Come early and enjoy the lakeside ambiance with friends and family. We have a fully equipped playground for the little rock-‘n-rollers too!
HELPFUL HINTS & FAQS:
Where is the venue?
- Commons Beach is located in downtown Tahoe City at Commons Beach Park: 400 North Lake Blvd, Tahoe City, CA 96145
Where can I park?
- Since this is a large event, please be conscious of local businesses and park on our streets, in our public parking lots, or at the Tahoe City Transit Center.
Can I take public transportation?
- Yes, come by bus! It’s an affordable, safe, and reliable way to reach Concerts at Commons Beach without having to deal with the hassle of driving and parking. Check out Tahoe Area Regional Transport’s schedule. You can even download the “Next Bus” app to your smartphone to get real-time information on your bus’ departure time.
What should I bring?
- Blankets, low-back chairs, sunscreen, a hat, food, drinks, cash for food and drink, and of course, your dancing shoes!
Can I bring my kiddos?
- Of course! We welcome the kiddos and have a fully-equipped playground.
Are dogs allowed?
- Local ordinances prohibit pets at the park and beach. Please leave your pets safely at home (not in your hot car)!
What about food & drinks?
- Local food and drink vendors sell beer, wine, soft drinks, ice-cream, sushi, barbecue, salads, and more. Your picnic and beverages from home are also welcome.
Are the concerts really free?
- While our concerts are free to attendees, there are big costs associated with Concerts at Commons Beach. Our partnerships help offset the cost, but your generous donations are what keep our concerts going. Please consider making a donation today (simply scroll down and click on the donate button).
Sign up to receive instant email notifications when properties meeting your search criteria come on the market.
My Home Valuation
Selling your home? We can give you a professional assessment of your home's current market value.