Experience Oktoberfest in Tahoe!
September 7, 2021
Experience OKTOBERFEST in Tahoe!
EVENT DATE: September 18 & 19, 2021
WHERE: The Village at Squaw Valley
TIME: Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 12-6pm, and Sunday, 12-4pm
Experience Oktoberfest in Tahoe! This annual event transforms the Village at Squaw Valley into the largest Bavarian playground in North Lake Tahoe, complete with authentic German beer and Bavarian music and dance, plus the ever-popular Oktoberfest Games and plenty of family fun.
Enjoy live entertainment by Joe Smiell's 20 Piece Bavarian Band, the Almenrausch Schuhplattler Dance Troupe and Alpentänzer Schuhplattler Dance Troupe, accompanied by the Alpentanz Kapelle Band throughout the day.
Authentic Brats, Pretzels, Swiss Slices and traditional European dessert/pastries to include apple strudel & nussgipfel, plus Root Beer Floats for the kids will be available for purchase.
- Oktoberfest Package: $30 donation includes a .5 liter festival stein mug and (2) beer tickets; good for both Saturday and Sunday.
- Oktoberfest Entry Only Ticket: $5 donation for those that don't want the Oktoberfest Ticket, but want to attend and support the event
- Kids 12 & Under are FREE
- Oktoberfest VIP Package: $75 donation includes entry for Saturday & Sunday, VIP beer garden with taps & seating available only to VIP, also includes (1) giant pretzel, (1) bratwurst (4) beer tickets & (1) festival stein per ticket.
*Presale tickets end September 17 at 11:59PM. Oktoberfest tickets are valid for both Saturday and Sunday. One (1) Festival stein is included with each Oktoberfest Package, steins are not included with Entry Only Ticket. Must have festival stein to drink beer at the event. VIP tickets are presale only and limited to the first 100 people.
At The Door Tickets
- Oktoberfest Package: $40 donation includes a .5 liter festival stein mug and (2) beer tickets; good for both days Saturday and Sunday
- Oktoberfest Entry Only Ticket: $5 donation for those that don't want the Oktoberfest Ticket, but want to support the event
- Kids 12 & Under Free
- Additional beer tickets are $7 and available to purchase at the event.
- All proceeds from beer sales benefit the High Sierra Lacrosse Foundation.
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer.
- All food is available for purchase and not included in the beer/entry pricing.
- All Oktoberfest Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate.
*Beer will only be poured into Oktoberfest Festival Steins.
All Oktoberfest Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate.
- Keg Rolling:1pm - Roll an empty keg through a challenging course, fastest time wins
- Brat Toss: 2:30pm -Toss the bratwurst onto a keg, with each round adding difficulty, last person standing wins
- Stein Holding Competition: 4pm - Competitors hold a full, 1-liter stein in one hand at shoulder height. Last competitor holding full steins wins.
- Brat Toss: 1pm - Toss the bratwurst onto a keg, with each round adding difficulty, last person standing wins
- Stein Holding Competition: 2:30pm - One full 1-liter steins is held at shoulder height, last person standing wins
Saturday, 12-6pm & Sunday, 12-4pm
- Joe Smiell’s 20 Piece Bavarian Band - Events Plaza Music Stage
- Alpentänzer Schuhplattler - Beer Hall Music Stage
- Almenrausch Schuhplattler -Beer Hall Music Stage
- Sierra Alphorn Players
Oktoberfest Food & BEER
- Bitburger, Kostritzer Black Lager, and Oktoberfest Craft beers from Sierra Nevada, Lagunitas, Deschutes, Alibi and more.
- Root beer floats for the kids!
- A Taste of Switzerland's authentic cheese bread and dessert
- German style brats, giant pretzels, apple strudel & nussgipfel
Sign up to receive instant email notifications when properties meeting your search criteria come on the market.
My Home Valuation
Selling your home? We can give you a professional assessment of your home's current market value.