IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN for the WinterWonderGrass Tahoe Festival
IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN for the WinterWonderGrass Tahoe Festival at Squaw Valley
It's almost that time again for the WinterWonderGrass Tahoe Festival. The festival returns for 3 days of world-class Bluegrass/Acoustic Roots music on four stages, California and Nevada craft breweries and beer tasting all under the snow covered peaks at Squaw Valley Ski Resort. It’s going to be an epic weekend bringing together those who love music, mountains and a good time and are not afraid of a little weather.
Celebrating 6 years in sublime North Lake Tahoe, we love the spring vibe of WWG Squaw! Join us for the laid-back California experience, sunny days and spring snow. You won't want to miss out on some of the bands that will be playing this year. There is a strong line up this year and tickets will sell out quickly.
March 2020 Line Up
- 20+ Bands on 4 stages (three indoor heated stages, one outdoor)
- 3 days of music (late nights not included)
- Free Thursday, March 26th show in Squaw Village
- 3 hours per day of local craft brew and cider sampling – 2-5 pm daily (must be 21+)
- Custom WWG festival mug
- Onsite water stations
- Heated kids zone 2-9 pm daily
- $1 towards local non-profits (you pick at check out)
- A kind, compassionate and sustainable gathering
Festival tickets DO NOT include Grass After Dark tickets or lift tickets.